Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Juno Reactor - God is God

I am pretty chuffed. A little later today I should be hitting 100 000 views of the video’s I have put on YouTube – much better than the 22 000 I have on Google Video – not bad if I have to say so myself!

I have tried to keep the video’s to artists that we work with, artists that we like to promote, and artists that I feel deserve to be marketed, are unable to do this type of promotion themselves. Africa is slowly, but surely, starting to wake up and connecting to the rest of the world – and can only be a good thing!

One group that doesn’t need long introductions is Juno Reactor – still a firm favourite in the office – not only because of their collaborations with Amampondo. Ben Watkins is just a genius, and his music still way ahead of it’s time! (From the album Bible of Dreams (BRO42CD) from 1997!)

So I thought I would present another of his classics – God is God – also featured on the Juno Reactor Live in Tokyo DVD (MET 265) – but then live. So this is different!

Enjoy it, and don’t forget to switch off your appliances this evening to prevent more load-shedding! Some of us need to work!


Labels: , ,


Comments:
awesome track and video... when will Juno Reactor play SA again... their New Years 2000 gig with Amampondo was just incredible
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?