Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Sizzling Salsa for Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation


I have recently started to assist the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation with a project they are planning for later this year - as I am allowed to discuss more, so I will - and as I think most people in Cape Town, and South Africa, should feel, is that when the big man needs assistance we need to stand up and be there!

In the mean time - Thursday 24 August - The foundation is hosting a Sizzling Salsa evening at The Castle of Good Hope, at the Dolphin Pool, starting at 19h30.

It would be really great to get the masses of Cape Town to sweat it up, get their blood rushing & dance the night away for a good cause! Here is the flyer I received from the Foundation!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?