Monday, January 01, 2007

 

A Happy 2007 to you!

It has been awhile since my last post, but hell, I have been struck by holiday fever! And who wouldn't be waking up to the glorious summer days that Cape Town enjoyed at the end of 2006; blue skies, sunshine, an afternoon breeze that cools you down, and fun in the pool till late!

My father and 'little' brother arrived for a 2 week holiday from the Netherlands, and so later today we are off to pitch out tent at Hoepoe Camp in Swellendam, to just enjoy some outdoor time!

I hope that the whole of 2007 brings everyone the joys in life they deserve, and that we all just try to get along a little better with each other.

I think this is going to be a special year... so let's make it so!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?