Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Pops Mohamed arrives in Cape Town

I am just on my way to the airport to fetch Pops Mohamed, who will be coming to stay with us for a night or two.

Pops is feeling a burst of creativity, and is wanting to collaborate on a new album with Dizu Plaatjies from Ibuyambo (and ex-Amampondo), and so Dizu and his wife will be coming to supper tonight - yes, Lenny enjoys cooking up a storm for as many people as she can, and if there is music involved, all the better!

Pops is bringing me lots of new marketing material, which you can be sure that I will be featuring here over the coming days!

I am also going to be getting some DVD's now, before the airport, from one of our VJ's Inka Kenzia, who recently appeared with the Kalahari Surfers, Dizu, Lungiswa & Friends at Red Bull's Hangar 7, in Austria - so lots more live footage to get excited about!


Vote for me

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?